At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, youll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
The Welbe Advocate Program Manager is responsible for overseeing and coordinating projects within the Welbe Advocate Hub. This includes organizing various programs and activities to improve team efficiency and support the building and meeting of team goals. The Welbe Advocate Program Manager will also serve as a SME in both operational processes and systems used by the health plan services team and will partner with the training team to identify training needs to ensure that comprehensive training programs are developed and deployed. This role requires strong customer service, program management and communication skills. The Welbe Advocate Program Manager will collaborate with management to identify area of opportunities and with colleagues and stakeholders to promote WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and oversee projects within The Hub to ensure goals are met, this includes overseeing the entire project life cycle including but not limited to gathering of requirements, policy and protocol development and identification of training needs for successful implementation.
- Partners with the department training specialist to identify training needs and to develop and/or review training material as needed.
- Conducts need and gap assessments on a regular basis to identify areas of continual improvement and partners with management on the development and implementation of systems and processes as a result.
- Acts as a liaison between the department and central/market team leaders in obtaining feedback, identifying areas of opportunity, and presenting feedback and insights.
- Partners with the technology team to understand technology and system deployments and/or releases to understand operational impact to the team and to update protocols and/or develop new protocols as needed.
- Acts as a SME in all primary platforms used by the team such as the telephony and E.H.R. platforms and at times may act as a system administrator as required.
- Develops or assists in the development and implementation of department policies and procedures consistent with those of the department to ensure efficient operations.
- Strong connection to value of shared intention through teamwork and collaboration.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information about team members, participants, and families.
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in any required Quality Improvement activities, staff training and meetings.
- Communicate regularly with Supervisor and team regarding workload and priorities.
- Timely completion of all mandated trainings and education.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work schedule (Work from Home Hybrid)
- Quarterly bonuses
- Equity Participation Grant
- 401 (K) + 3% Match
- Medical, dental, and vision, life and Long-term disability insurance
- 12 Holidays, 10 sick days per year, 17 days paid time off per year
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required .
- Bachelors Degree preferred .
- PMP or Six-Sigma Certification preferred .
- Valid State Drivers License with a clean DMV record.
- Copy of recent Vehicle Insurance required.
- Minimum of (3)years experience as a project and/or program manager.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience in seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Previous experience working in healthcare preferred .
- Previous experience working with E.H.R. and contact center systems and platforms.
- Outstanding customer service orientationin person, telephone, written.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with high attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of change management best practices and ability to integrate them into training strategy.
- Experience of indirectly managing and/or leading a team.
- Ability to travel to other WelbeHealth locations occasionally Required .
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor and communicate needs effectively.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required. Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.