King Technologies is seeking a Junior Web Developer to support software and applications development for the RDT&E labs at NSWC Panama City Division. This is a junior position and a great introduction into the Web Developing field, to include software and applications development. Position Summary/Descriptions:
Assist in designing, coding, and documenting portions of applications programs. Provide web support including the architecture, design, and development of the NSWC PCD internal and external web pages. Performing website editorial activities including gathering and researching information that enhances the value of the website. Using feedback from base customers and other stakeholders to provide website improvements and enhancements. Essential Duties:
- Provide website maintenance including removing stale pages and detection and elimination of faulty URL links.
- Generate and provide content that encourages users to regularly access the websites and utilized them as a major source for information and decision-making.
- Manage existing content by determining the suitability and editing as necessary.
- DoD SECRET Security Clearance is required
- DoD 8570.01-M Baseline IT Level I and IAT Level II certifications
- 1-2 years of experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with at least two of the below skills
- NET SQL Server Development
- C# Programming Language
- Web Service, Web Publishing, and Web Design Principles
- JIRA project tracking and GIT Lab
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Model View Controller (MVC)