Europcar is looking for Vehicle Returns Agents
You've probably heard of Europcar. You perhaps think we just rent cars at the airport. We do so much more!
Would you like to be part of the Europcar team? Are you someone who enjoys customer facing roles and working as part of a diverse team? We are looking for Vehicle Returns Agents at our Gatwick Airportlocation to work as part of our vehicle returns team.
You will be working in a fast paced environment where the customer is at the centre of everything we do. You will be responsible for providing a world class customer facing service at every stage of the rental process. This will include working in our car parks to assist our customers at the beginning and end of their Europcar experience.
Your previous experience should demonstrate your passion for service and a level headed approach to dealing with the daily challenges of a busy customer environment.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Bonus earnings potential
- Starting 5.6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free on site car parking
- Discounted car hire rates across our network
- 20% discount on EE mobile phone contracts
- Confidential legal and support service through BUPA
- Career progression and development
forms part of current non contractual benefit offering
Key skills required:
- A full, valid clean driving licence, with a minimum of 4 years driving experience is required
- Excellent communication and face to face interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility in your working hours, including availability during the day, evenings and weekends - our locations can offer you a wide variety of shifts.
- Car rental/sales experience is desirable but not essential (training will be provided
Why choose Europcar?
We operate a wide range of vehicle mobility products including vehicle rental and car sharing services. We help businesses keep their people on the road in low emission vehicles and we're adding more electric vehicles to our fleet every day. We supply the vans that are used to deliver your online shopping. And, we think most importantly, we provide a working environment for our colleagues that is flexible and nurtures their career ambitions. Everyone counts at Europcar.
We are now building our operations for growth over the coming year. As part of a global organisation we have big ambitions, and everyone who is part of our team can make a contribution to - and benefit from - our success.
Joining the team of this market leading brand will give you the opportunity to progress your career in the rental industry. Europcar is committed to helping employees develop market-leading skills through ongoing training and development.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful Vehicle Returns Agent within Europcar, then please apply today!
Agencies - Please do not send any speculative candidates or CVs in response to this advert. The Company will not accept any terms and conditions based on a speculative applications being sent.