Barre Gardens Nursing and Rehab -
Barre Gardens Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Unit Manager (can be an LPN or an RN) for our skilled nursing facility in Barre, VT.
**Vermont license not required. Active LPN or RN License from other states suffice**
The Unit Manager (LPN or RN) plans, coordinates and manages the clinical services for a specified nursing unit. Responsible for the coordination of nursing care and services provided to Residents in the various units. Collaborates with other members of the interdisciplinary team in the planning and oversight of resident care activities.
$12k-$15K Sign-On Bonus*
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
SMS UM Barre for a rapid application: 717.803.2980
- Full-Time 7am- 3pm (Monday- Friday, On-call Weekend rotation)
- Registered Nurse of this state or Licensed Practical Nurse of this state
- Experience as a Nurse Manager/ Supervisor
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, and sick).
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you'll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month's paycheck
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.