Rose City Nursing and Rehab -
Rose City Nursing and Rehabilitation is seeking a Registered Nurse Unit Manger (RNUM) for our skilled nursing facility in Lancaster, PA.
The Registered Nurse Unit Manager (RNUM) oversees care for patients, that appropriate care is given to each resident, and assists in the day-to-day functions of the nursing activities in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines.
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
SMS RNUM Lancaster for a rapid application: 717-803-2980
- Registered Nurse of this state
- Experience as a Nurse Manager
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you'll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month's paycheck
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.