Become a Triage Registered Nurse with Agape Care Group
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of others? Do you have the ability to manage stressful situations and provide helpful guidance?
We are looking for triage registered nurses (RN) to join our team who are ready to serve patients and work effectively with their care team members. As a triage RN, you'll be responsible for answering calls from hospice patients and families, assessing their needs, providing guidance, and coordinating care over the phone. You'll schedule home visits if needed and coordinate care with the care team, facility, and the patient's caregiver. Most importantly, you'll use your judgment, knowledge, and experience to ensure patients receive proper and timely care.
And just like all of our team members, as a triage RN, you will have access to Agape Care's supportive leadership team and professional development opportunities with plenty of room for advancement.
We're Offering Even More Great Benefits When You Join Our Family!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Immediate Access to Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401K
- Annual Merit Increases
- Years of Service Award Bonuses
- Pet Insurance
- Financial and Legal Assistance Program
- Mental Health and Counseling Programs
- Dental and Orthodontic Coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Health Care with Low Premiums
- $500 Matching Health Savings Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Virgin Pulse Wellness Program
- Fertility Assistance Program
About Agape Care Group
A leading hospice, palliative, and pediatric comfort care provider in the Southeast, Agape Care Group is dedicated to serving patients and families with love and delivering the highest quality care. Our network consists of Agape Care South Carolina and Agape Care Georgia, and at any location within our company, you'll find a career that means something. You'll not only have the opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference, but you'll also be part of an inclusive, respectful work environment filled with peers who have answered the call to care for others.
Our Company Mission
Agape Care's mission is to serve with love, providing comfort and support through compassionate care and meaningful experiences. For our team members, these aren't empty words. In every interaction, no matter how big or small, we're dedicated to providing a superior experience for patients facing life-limiting illnesses and their families.
- A heart to serve patients and families and a passion for providing the best possible care
- Education: Graduate of an accredited nursing school (BSN preferred). Current state license as a registered nurse.
- Experience: Minimum three years of experience as a registered nurse in an appropriate clinical care setting, home health, or hospice environment (preferred). Two years of hospice experience required.
- Required: Reliable transportation. Ability to sit, stand, bend, move intermittently, lift at least 25lbs, and bear the weight of an average adult effectively.
We've worked hard to build a caring culture of integrity, communication, diversity and positive experiences, and we'd love for you to join our family.
*Pay is determined by years of experience and location.