Apply for this job now

Technical Sales Executive - Fixings & Anchors

Location
Reading, Berkshire
Salary
£22,000 to £25,000
Job Type
Permanent
Posted
1 Sep 2022

Technical Sales Executive - Fixings & Anchors

Job Title: Technical Sales Executive - Fixings & Anchors

Industry Sector: Fixings, Resin Anchors, Mechanical Anchors, Threaded Studs, Screws, Sealants, Fastenings, Housebuilder, Main Contractors, Sub Contractors

Location: Reading or surrounding areasRemuneration: £22,000 - £25,000

Benefits: Full Comprehensive Benefits PackageThe role of the Internal Sales Executive - Fixings & Anchors will involve:

  • Technical Sales position, selling a range of manufactured fixings & anchors into the residential, heritage and commercial market sectors
  • Dealing with inbound enquiries from end users, natural trusts and councils
  • Travelling Nationwide to carry out site surveys to understand what the project entails
  • Creating specifications and quotes to the customer based on the survey
  • Following up the quotes to convert sales
  • Liaising with architects, engineers and specifying consultants
  • Building and developing relationships with clients to encourage repeat business
  • Identifying new business opportunities
  • Upselling and cross selling the full product range wherever possible
  • 70% of the role will be office base, the remaining 30% conducting surveys
  • Poole car is provided for when site surveys need to be carried out

The ideal applicant will be Internal Sales Executive - Fixings & Anchors with:

  • Must have sales experience, ideally within the construction industry
  • Must be a personable relationship builder
  • Ideally will have fixing, fastenings and anchors experience, however this isn t essential
  • Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
  • Genuine get up and go attitude, with the ability to manage own diary
  • Must be technical minded and able to overcome technical queries
  • Commercially astute, professional, organised
  • Positive, professional and customer service orientated

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Fixings, Resin Anchors, Mechanical Anchors, Threaded Studs, Screws, Sealants, Fastenings, Housebuilder, Main Contractors, Sub Contractors

Apply for this job now

Details

  • Job Reference: 701211877-2
  • Date Posted: 1 September 2022
  • Recruiter: Mitchell Maguire
    Mitchell Maguire
  • Location: Reading, Berkshire
  • Salary: £22,000 to £25,000
  • Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service
  • Job Type: Permanent