Provides ASI's distributors and suppliers with product support and training in how to use electronic and digital products to grow their businesses faster and more profitably.Position responsibilities include:
- Responding timely, proactively and accurately to incoming telephone calls, chats, web requests and email inquiries.
- Promoting self-service material during support calls and emails.
- Offering members comprehensive training, guidance and recommendations related to new and existing products.
- Training members to use our search tools, print materials, software and online products, including: ESP Platform (Web, CRM, Orders, Mobile, Websites), and ESPOnline, for quick solutions. Verbally walking members through using all products.
- Prioritizing and attending to all inquiries with friendliness and professionalism while focusing on attaining first call resolution goals.
- Handling escalated issues and resolving as many as possible before referring them to a Senior Product Support Analyst or to management.
- Instructing members on installation of basic hardware and software via the telephone, internet and written instructions.
- Offering assistance and explaining the benefits of ASI membership after identifying up-sell and new business opportunities.
- Identifying demand for new product features and submitting recommendations to the Management team.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- High School/GED equivalent
- Technical school certification preferred
- A+ certification preferred
- 1-2 years Technical Support or Customer Service Call Center experience required.
- Proven ability to complete accurate data entry
- Professional phone demeanor required.
- Bi-lingual skills are a plus.
All employees are required to work onsite on Wednesdays.
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at . Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v. ASI is an equal opportunity employer, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Diversity makes us better. Check out ASI's Diversity and Inclusion Blog Posts.
Important note: Employees who are not fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and who are enrolled in the ASI health plan will be subject to a $100 per pay surcharge. Vaccinated employees are not subjected to the surcharge.About ASI
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI ; serves a network of 25,000 suppliers, distributors and decorators in the $20.7 billion promotional products industry. ASI's flagship product, the technology platform ESP , manages the industry's entire supply and marketing chain. ASI also produces award-winning digital content, live events and educational programs that enable companies in 53 countries to be more efficient, productive and profitable. ASI's media and research operation provides the most authoritative business content in the industry, and the ASI Certification Program features 200+ live and online education courses for industry professionals. The company, family-owned and -operated since 1962, is proud to have been consistently ranked among the "Best Places to Work" in Philadelphia and Bucks County, PA