£360-389 per dayHours:
9-6pmAs we continue to expand globally, our client is looking for a motivated technical producer with advanced knowledge and experience in technical execution of live event production. This role will be responsible for producing our client's high profile and executive live events in the region. This role will report to the manager of Now Productions, our client's live event production team. The position will sit within the company's Digital Technology team while working with multiple partners throughout other departments of the organization.Responsibilities:
- Manage the seamless planning and broadcast and replay of in person and virtual events through leading platforms, such as Zoom, ON24, or others.
- Work with vendors as needed to ensure proper production resources are onsite for all events
- Collaborate closely with marketing and business stakeholders to ensure successful event engagement and audience.
- Work with Now Productions team members and AV infrastructure teams to operate, and maintain production facilities
- Maintain quality control of all event assets, ensuring all guest hosts, speakers, and moderators are represented correctly with their titles, media, and associated assets.
- Work closely with digital technology team to develop and deploy virtual broadcast systems (vMix, Tricaster, Wirecast, etc.)
- Provide executive event support in Executive Briefing Center where needed
Interested? Please apply today!
- Three to five years experience producing live events in both in-person and digital environment
- Thorough understanding of technical event production, signal flow, production hardware, and software
- Highly proficient and comfortable working within a Mac computing environment and associated planning and production tools
- Experience working with complex budgets in deadline-driven environments globally