Horizon Care and Education have an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Primary Teacher to join our fantastic team at Cressey College Coombe Cliff Site.
Bright Futures, Inspired By You.
Through education, we enable young people to gain the skills and resilience needed to succeed in life beyond school, inspiring the brightest future.
Our specialist independent schools offer unrivalled opportunities, securing strong educational outcomes with personalised, inclusive, and stimulating programmes of learning.
There's nothing more rewarding than helping someone believe in themselves, have the confidence to celebrate their own uniqueness and achieve success that is personal to them.
At Cressey College, we provide a nurturing, person centred approach where staff are committed to helping and securing positive outcomes for all our young people.
The school meets the needs of a diverse group of pupils with a range of complex learning needs including Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH).
Cressey College require a Qualified Primary Teacher to join our team, ideally with experience of working with children with SEN and/or working with students with SEMH.
How you'll be rewarded:
- Competitive salary - We're committed to recognising your hard work and offer a competitive salary.
- Opportunity to progress in your career through our Education Academy, and ongoing training and professional development.
- Comprehensive and tailored induction programme including face-to-face training, online modules, shadowing and local induction period.
- Face-to-face therapeutic training and support for all colleagues via our SHINE programme.
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all colleagues on a variety of topics.
- Free DBS check and Update Service subscription
- Colleague referral scheme with cash rewards - earn up to £500 per referral.
- Government pension scheme.
- Employee assistance programme - free, confidential support via Bupa.
- Community and wellbeing - Your wellbeing matters to us, and we are committed to ensuring you get all the support you need to feel good about what you do. We're in this together.
- QTS Qualification
- Have proven teaching and learning experience
- Have up to date safeguarding and child protection qualifications/knowledge and experience.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Have the energy, passion and drive to raise standards
- Have initiative, vision, excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Have experience of working with students with challenging behaviour
- Have experience/knowledge of delivery of subject specialism to GCSE level.
- Have knowledge and understanding of developments in education
To start your education journey with Horizon, click apply now!