Are you a qualified P.E Teacher looking for a new opportunity starting asap until the end of December on a long term contract? (Will be extended for the right candidate)
I am working with a thriving, vibrant and caring secondary school based in Hillingdon.
They are looking for an enthusiastic P.E Teacher to start with them, full time until July 2023, there will be a permanent role for the right candidate.
This school has a history of inspiring and nurturing young people to explore for themselves who they want to be and find their place in the world. It is their mission to educate the whole child and to support them in becoming confident, productive, selfless and ethical members of society
Can you teach PE lessons across KS3-KS4?
Are you confident in your behaviour management skills?
Do you have a strong understanding of the PE curriculum?
If this sounds like you, keep on reading!
- PE Teacher - required to start from September 2022 - July 2023 (perm position for the right candidate)
- PE Teacher - ECT's welcome
- PE Teacher - Qualified Teacher Status.
- PE Teacher - Strong subject knowledge.
- PE Teacher - Available full time.The ideal candidate for this role will have QTS/ECT and have an up-to-date Enhanced DBS. The role here will be starting in as soon as possible on a full-time basis. The role will potentially require you to commit to extra-curricular activities and sport lessons.
You can call Tej on or email
If this sounds like the role for you then get in touch today for a chat.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.