Full time Shift:
Day Shift Description:
St. Mary Medical Center, a member of Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic is hiring for a Surgical Service Educator to join our team!
This position is responsible for onboarding and continued education for surgical service colleagues.
Schedule: Full Time, Day Shift
- Provides nursing staff with appropriate education and development programs by integrating knowledge of nursing theory and practice within a particular area of clinical expertise.
- Collaborates with management of team of Surgical Services to meet educational needs/requirements of the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- RN License
- CPR Instructor Certificate
What we Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Health and Dental Benefits on first day of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- Discounted Health and Wellness programs
- and More!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.