Veyl Ventures partners with leading experts across the health, beauty, and wellness industries to develop some of today s most innovative lifestyle-focused and sustainably minded brands. The Veyl portfolio and culture prioritize people, planet and pets - making up a community of 100+ passionate and committed CPG leaders across the globe. By reinventing the traditional business model, Veyl efficiently scales brands with proven accelerated success.
This position is 100% remote. Qualified applicants throughout the U.S. are encouraged to apply! We have no physical offices or headquarters.
Position Overview / Summary:
The Supply Chain / Operation Analyst helps achieve Supply Chain management operational objectives. Reporting to the VP of Supply Chain, he/she will work closely with the supply chain team to support the supply chain operations with special focus on collecting and analyzing data. As an integral member of the team you will be involved in areas of sourcing, inventory planning, logistics, distribution and ERP optimization . This is a high visibility role with lots of opportunity to grow.
Additionally, this role will collaborate with the entire breadth of the organization to ensure transparent communication.
This role supports all Supply Chain Data operations of the organization.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyze data to maximize supply chain efficiency and keep costs down for the company
• In addition to data analysis, Supply Chain Analysts must have substantial math skills to appropriately calculate supply chain costs and savings.
• Develops, Implements and Manages supply chain processes and solutions.
• Establishes key performance metrics and benchmarks related to planning and forecasting and manages all KPI reporting for supply chain.
• Demonstrate, lead and mentor a continuous improvement mindset and drives continuous improvement activities with cross functional teams.
• Help identify inefficiencies in the filling and shipping of company orders and find solutions to drive these inefficiencies down.
• Maintain close, co-operative relationships with key internal customers including customer service, product development, manufacturing, engineering, marketing, sales etc.
• Reviews processes and procedures across the entire supply chain to determine optimization opportunities
• Setup and manage data into NetSuite including but not limited to item setups, costs, purchase orders, etc.
• Communicate with other departments within the organization to identify efficiency issues, develop solutions and implement changes.
BS in Engineering / Business / Economics / Statistics or similar field with 3-4 years experience in a supply management role in a regulated industry such as food, CPG, dietary supplements or pharmaceuticals. Bachelor s degree in supply management and logistics preferred.
Experience with Netsuite ERP modules is a big plus
Proven knowledge of inventory management
Ability to pull and assimilate data from different system including but not limited to Shopify, 3PL Central, NetSuite.
Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
Excellent attention to detail, organization and time management skills, Ability to handle overlapping projects, keep track of deadlines, and efficiently use their time and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills including ability to work in a team environment, providing honest, direct feedback and history as a solid communicator.
History of an ability to handle ambiguity, changing priorities and good judgment in stressful situations.
Ability to multitask, handle multiple issues and work under pressure while maintaining composure.
High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required and prior experience with Google Suite preferred.
Perks & Benefits
Flexible PTO and paid holidays
Summer Fridays - We provide downtime the first Friday in July, August and September
Paid Volunteer Time Off to connect with your community
Company- sponsored wellness programs
100% remote opportunities
Company-sponsored health insurance and 401k
Free products upon hiring and employee discounts for all of our brands
Veyl Ventures is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer!
At Veyl, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the customers we serve and the communities we operate in. We are proud to be an inclusive company as an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you are thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!