- Excellent Compensation package with Company Car
- Opportunity to grow your project portfolio with large scale diverse projects
About Our Client
Our client is an established Twin Cities based General Contractor with an phenomenal reputation among clients and subcontractors. They are seeking a Construction Superintendent to work on high-profile commercial projects. This individual can expect an accelerated career path due to the company's immense growth over the last few years. Apply now to be considered within 24 hours!
- Inspect work progress, equipment, or construction sites to verify safety or to ensure that specifications are met.
- Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures.
- Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of construction
- Assign work to employees, based on material or worker requirements of specific jobs.
- Coordinate work activities with other construction project activities.
- Estimate material or worker requirements to complete jobs.
- Analyze worker or production problems and recommend solutions, such as improving production methods or implementing motivational plans.
- Order or requisition materials or supplies.
- Train workers in construction methods, operation of equipment, safety procedures, or company policies.
- Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of structures or equipment, using measuring and marking equipment.
- Confer with managerial or technical personnel, other departments, or contractors to resolve problems or to coordinate activities.
- Arrange for repairs of equipment or machinery.
- Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or extraction activities, using hand tools or other equipment.
- Record information, such as personnel, production, or operational data on specified forms or reports.
- Suggest or initiate personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, or hires.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience overseeing multiple projects, valued between $1M - 20M+
- Easy going, self-motivated
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Construction field - Commercial Experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Project)
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- Strong management ability
What's on Offer
- $80,000 - $110,000 base salary depending on experience
- Significant bonus potential
- Competitive 401k match
- Fully employer-paid health, vision, dental insurance
- Company Car
- Paths to senior leadership
- Strong pipeline of projects