We are currently seeking a Structural Engineering Associate for the Corporate Practice in Dallas, TX.
This position will be responsible for the design of building structures and have the ability to perform detailed engineering calculations and drawings. This individual will be required to communicate and coordinate activities with other disciplines including architecture, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering, with a structural emphasis, from an ABET accredited university
- 1-3 years' experience in building design preferred. Will consider related internship experience.
- Prior related internship experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- EIT Certification
- Knowledge of civil engineering principles and practices as related to structural engineering
- Experience with design of concrete, steel, masonry and wood structures
- Skilled in the use of computers, structural design and analysis software a plus
- Microsoft Office Word and Excel proficiency
- AutoCAD Proficiency
- Revit proficiency, preferred
- Engineer Intern (EI) license
- Experience utilizing Microstation or AutoCAD
- Experience using structural design software (CONSPAN, RC-Pier, MDX, etc.)
- Previous intern / co-op experience related to the position
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
From managed toll lanes and long-range corridor plans, to complex segmental bridges, our teams are providing the highest quality infrastructure and facility solutions. Each day, we partner with transportation agencies and local governments across the country to keep our communities moving. By joining our team, you too can lead the evolution of transportation.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.