Our Client is a very successful pharmaceutical company. They are now seeking a Stability Analyst. This position is a full-time fixed term contract for two years and will be based near Hitchin, Hertfordshire.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- An opportunity has arisen for a Stability Analyst to join the Stability team within Pharmaceutical Development
- The role will involve assisting with the provision of stability data for new product development and routine ongoing stability monitoring of commercial products in compliance with authorised test procedures using HPLC, GC, TLC and Wet Chemical techniques
- Software packages such as a Chromatography Data System (Chromeleon), LIMS, Excel and Word for the collection, processing and reporting of data will also be used routinely
- In addition, the Analyst's role may include supporting the QC Team, as required, with routine and non-routine testing activities of raw materials, bulk and finished product samples in compliance with authorised test procedures
Qualifications / Experience
- A degree (or equivalent) in a chemistry related discipline
- Relevant experience in an analytical testing role, preferably in a GMP environment
- Some experience in the techniques of HPLC and GC analysis
- Hardworking and professional team player with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills are essential for this role, as is the ability to self-motivate under their own initiative
- Experience with Microsoft Office - particularly Word and Excel
- Experience with chromatography data handling software and LIMS would be beneficial, although training will be given
In return our client is offering a competitive basic salary plus comprehensive benefits for the successful Candidate
Please send your C.V to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd.