You will partner with the business in developing strategic growth plans, improving profitability and performance, and ensuring the financial integrity of the company. You will provide analysis and planning to support the growth of the organization, contributing as a liaison with all operating divisions to ensure consistency with Senior Management and board objectives for revenue generation, profitability and efficiency.
Location: Hooksett, NH / Rosemont, IL / Remote
Check out the other benefits that Merchants Fleet has to offer here .
What Your Day Will Look Like:
- Support the company's annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process for P&L
- Provide support in long range financial planning including analysis and financial modeling across all financial statements for internal and external parties
- Support the month end close process working with Accounting to explain variances to budget/forecast & identify trends
- Present analysis of monthly financial statement trends and variances to Directors/Managers and Senior Leadership
- Serve as a trusted business partner that prepares presentations, reports, and analysis for Business Unit Leaders
- Develop, analyze, and report on key performance indicators to identify underlying business opportunities and risks while providing input for operational and strategic decisions
- Provide financial, project, and ad hoc support during the regular course of business and during critical engagements such as audits
- Focus on continuous improvement efforts by establishing best practices among business units and overall company to improve quality and reduce operational costs
The Experience and Education You Have:
- Minimum of 5+ years professional financial experience
- Must be skilled in accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and planning
- Proficient in Excel and PPT, fast learner of new technology and systems
- Minimum of a BS in Finance with strong knowledge in Accounting or Finance
- Industry knowledge within fleet management or finance preferred, but not required
The Skills You Bring:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable multitasking and working independently with flexibility/adaptability
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills including ad-hoc modeling
- Ability to interact effectively with senior leaders and across functional teams
- Individual must be a highly motivated financial professional with strong problem-solving and relationship management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
Merchants Fleet is the nation's fastest growing fleet management company, providing flexible funding and service options for organizations that leverage vehicles to run their operations, serving as a single source for all vehicle needs, including electric vehicles. From financing and charging to maintenance and remarketing, Merchants has collaborated with dozens of OEMs, charging, data and upfit partners to ensure every client is connected to the service, technology platforms, and products that will support their fleet in making the transition to EV. Merchants Fleet is headquartered in Hooksett, New Hampshire, and its Innovation Center is located in the Chicago, Illinois area.
Merchants is an award-winning place to work with accolades including; Best & Brightest, Best Company to Work For 2015-2021, Great Place to Work and Coolest Company for Young Professionals.
To provide all candidates with the highest level of our attention, Merchants Fleet does not accept uninvited solicitations or resumes from third parties.
California Residents click here for California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities .