Finding Your Purpose Has Never Been Easier
Wishing you could provide that true one on one care you promised you would deliver when you first became a Speech Therapist? Perhaps it's time to redefine your career by discovering how home care just may be where that passion finds a unique purpose. One client at a time, focused care, in the home environment. It's a new definition of collaborative and continual care, serving people where they need it most, where it's personal. Contact Integrity Home Care & Hospice to explore how our focus is not only to match skilled compassionate professionals to clients needing care, but to go beyond that into matching serving hearts with homes.
This position requires not only a compassionate heart and a drive to serve others, but assessment, delivery, supervision, and evaluation of speech therapy services for agency patients in accordance with the established plan of care and in compliance with applicable federal state and agency regulations policies and procedures.
If the Values of Honor, Integrity, and Accountability are important to you, contact Integrity to discuss redefining your career today!
- Caring Support Team
- Flexible Scheduling, FT, PT, and PRN
- Bi weekly Direct Deposit Major Medical Insurance*
- HSA Qualified Health Insurance with Wellness Benefit*
- Flexible Spending Account*
- 401k Savings Plan with company match*
- Dental, Vision, Short term Disability, and Life Insurance Bundled Plan*
- Voluntary Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off*
- Free Continual Education for personal and professional development, including CEUs!
- *Hours/Units minimum average may apply
- Provide proof of current license in state of practice in good standing
- Have a minimum 1 year of clinical experience preferably in an acute care or rehabilitation setting
- Have reliable transportation, and valid driver's license
- Provide proof of current auto insurance
- Provide current CPR Certification and current TB screening
Call or text Amanda today at 417-689-8969 for immediate consideration!