Speech Language Pathologist - Bilingual School position
- $2,000 Bonus
- School Bilingual (English/Spanish) Speech Language Pathologist position available ASAP!
- Elgin area of IL
- Illinois PEL required
- School Experience preferred
- Full Time (35 hours weekly)
- Caseload is around 50
- 1-2 Schools / Middle and High School or Elementary
We value our bilingual speech therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child's life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled bilingual speech-language pathologists and educators. We hire Bilingual Speech Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in speech therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented SLP who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Director of Recruitment - Peds/School Division
828-414-0526 | Call or Text
- Consult and collaborate with school staff and families in regards to students' speech and language deficits
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of speech and language to determine students' need for services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for speech therapy services
- Provide speech therapy sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA's code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEP's
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) through the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association or qualify to complete Clinical Fellowship
- Must hold a current state license to practice in the state of Illinois and a Professional Educator's License with endorsement in Speech-Language Pathology
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
- Bilingual in English and Spanish