ERP is currently seeking a highly skilled Sparx System Administrator to support one of our technical projects with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).This role will be responsible for working with the Senior Systems Engineer to configure and implement Sparx EA and Prolaborate.
The CMS Division of Enterprise architecture (DEA) is responsible for the agency's enterprise architecture program, that uses an integrated tool environment to support Business architecture development efforts, portfolio management activities and software asset management, and executive-level dashboarding and visualizations.
The ideal candidate should be able to plan and configure Sparx EA and Prolaborate implementation, coordinate with the Senior Systems Engineer on modernization efforts, have experience with MS SQL Server and have an in-depth knowledge of AWS cloud environment. Looking for a self-motivated individual who proactively completes tasks with a strong attention to detail. The candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Minimally, the candidate should have Windows, SQL reporting, Sparx EA and Prolaborate administration experience.
Be the Best! Come join our team of exceptional technical talent.
ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2020, 2021, and 2022 Top Workplaces!
ERP Offers Employees:
About ERP International, LLC:
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits!
- Remote & Flexible Work Schedules!
- Health Advocate & Concierge Services!
- Unlimited Job- Related Training & Development!
- Employee Recognition & Incentive Programs!
- Employee Appreciation & Company Sponsored Events!
- Opportunity to work with leading edge technology!
- Community Outreach & Charity Work!
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Hands on configuration of Sparx EA, Prolaborate and Pro Cloud Server
- Interpret user requirements and recommending configuration options
- Develop UML profiles and MDG extensions
- Create Sparx EA automation scripts and Add-Ins
- Build report templates to automate the documentation process
- Participate with DevOps team to report day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in Computer Science or a related field -plus 5 years of related experience or 8 - 10 years of experience in Computer Science in lieu of a degree
- Five (5) years of experience in the full life-cycle implementation of Sparx EA, Prolaborate and Pro Cloud and technical support of multi-system networks
- Strong understanding of Automation using REST APIs
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server SQL reporting
- Sound knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of UML
- Knowledge of performing upgrades and patching to the tool products
- Fluency with a variety of modeling notations, most importantly ArchiMate, UML, and BPMN 2.0
Work Authorization Requirements
- Knowledge on agile processes, particularly scrum
- Working knowledge of Jira, Confluence
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- $150k - $175k based on experience and qualifications
- Prequalification interview with recruitment team
- Interview with hiring manager and/or team members
- Technical interview with Enterprise Architects and SME (single interview preferred)