Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
At La Cantera, sophistication meets relaxation. Every experience provides the opportunity to discover something new. From our 25,000 sq. ft destination spa, Loma de Vida Spa & Wellness, to two championship golf course, guests can immerse themselves in the San Antonio scenery. Unlike other Hill Country resorts, La Cantera invites the peaceful Hill Country ambiance into every space.
These San Antonio accommodations embrace the intimacy of a boutique resort while still nodding to their Texas setting. Spacious living areas, cozy beds, and thoughtful amenities set these rooms apart from other San Antonio Hill Country suites. Each of these San Antonio suites and rooms encourages rest and relaxation so guests leave feeling renewed.
La Cantera is considered one of the top places to stay in The Hill Country. While there are many places to stay in San Antonio, La Cantera doesn't just stand for great vacations. It stands for better living. Whether guests seek a romantic getaway in San Antonio or a family adventure, La Cantera offers engaging resort experiences for both.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
The Driver is responsible for transporting hotel guests to/from assigned destinations safely, efficiently and courteously. S/he will adhere to all local and state driving laws. S/he ensures safety and security of passengers and vehicle.
The Driver shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. S/he will be responsible for exemplifying the La Cantera Hill Country Resort Culture as well as promoting La Cantera Hill Country Resort as both the Destination and Employer of Choice!
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred
- Prior Valet Attendant or Transportation experience preferred
- Experience in driving vehicles.
- At least one year customer service experience preferred
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.