Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Spinners is located on the rooftop of Bellwether Beach Resort. It is the only rotating restaurant on St. Pete Beach! Spinners rotates a full 360 degrees every hour. The Server is responsible for providing prompt, courteous, knowledgeable service for the guest in an upscale, fast paced dining environment.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE:
v High school diploma or equivalent.
v Two years restaurant experience.
v High volume experience.
v Good food and service knowledge.
v Extensive wine knowledge.
v Pleasant personality.
v Excellent communication skills.
1. Interact with guests in a professional manner to take drink and food orders.
2. Communicate with kitchen for food ordering.
3. Ensure prompt and accurate delivery of food to the guest's table.
4. Have working knowledge of liquor, beer, wine and food that is served at the property. Suggest pairings of food to wine, beer and other spirits or craft cocktails.
5. Handle all checks and cash according to procedures.
6. Ensure cleanliness of restaurant including polished flatware, clean glassware and plates.
7. Be familiar with all property amenities and other restaurants.
8. Ability to memorize and recall menu items and specials.
9. Ability to learn and practice upscale dining steps of service.
1. Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
2. Help out in other areas of the restaurant, including seating guests.
Indoors, dimly lit, carpeted, climate controlled, rotating environment. Hard kitchen floors with occasional slippery or greasy areas. Handling hot china and silver.
What are we looking for?
- Someone with an engaging and welcoming personality
- Someone who is descriptive and can sale
- Someone with 2-4 years of food service experience
- Someone with knowledge of wine, beer, cocktails, and spirits
- Someone who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Someone with excellent communication skills
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.