Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Edith Macy Center is looking for highly motivated Servers to join our team!
What you will have an opportunity to do:
Servers are the face of our restaurant and responsible for our customers' experiences. Food server responsibilities include ensuring our tables are clean and tidy when guests arrive and serving food and beverages. This individual will need to be quick on your feet and have an engaging attitude.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
This is a part-time position, you must be able to work at least 3 days per week, including weekends.
- Set up for functions to include draping tables, setting silverware, folding napkins, preparing drinks and put out table centerpieces.
- Service to include picking up food from kitchen, carrying trays to function location, serve food and clear the food from the tables.
- Break down to include bussing tables, putting away dirty linen and centerpieces, vacuuming.
- Set up for AM or PM break stations that include coffee, tea, snacks, beverages, etc.
- Assists as needed with event room setup according to meal period and table needs
- Performs food & beverage preparation duties such as preparing condiments, brewing coffee and ensuring workstations are stocked
- Serves food and beverages to guests, removes dishes, glasses, silverware or other items from tables/counter tops and takes them to the kitchen
- Cleans and sanitizes tables and/or counters & seats after guests are finished
- Takes into consideration any special request and dietary issues made by the guest
- Provides general property information Offers warm and sincere welcome/farewell for all guests
- Interacts with staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information
- Addresses any guest issue promptly and with high concern
- Provides assistance to other event and restaurant staff as needed
- Maintains constant awareness of safety issues, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks and suspicious persons)
What are we looking for?
- Candidates must have a clean, valid driver's license
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid 19
- Someone with an engaging and welcoming personality
- Someone with1-2 years of food service experience
- Someone who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- This is a non-tipped position
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.