As a Fricker's server you will get to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and you will meet a lot of great people. We'll provide the food and drink, you provide the personality!
Your job responsibilities include:
- Greeting guests enthusiastically, suggesting specials based on your knowledge of our menu, entering items into POS system
- Delivering food and checking back to ensure everything is excellent!
- Pre-bussing and bussing tables.
- Collecting guest checks and handling cash and credit cards accurately
- Sincerely thanking guests and inviting them to return.
- Checking IDs per state and local law and serving alcohol responsibly
- Assisting other servers and managers throughout the dining room.
What you can expect from us:
- We will present you with the knowledge and skills needed to be successful.
- We will constantly coach, teach and train you for your continued development.
- We will provide honest, professional feedback on your performance.
What we expect from you:
- A positive attitude.
- To be in your proper uniform and looking sharp every shift.
- To be flexible when necessary.
- Continued effort towards your own development.
- To follow company policies and procedures.
- To be yourself and have FUN!!
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal and clothing discounts
- Free Birthday meal for you and your family
- Holiday Pay
- Rewards Program
- Referral Program
- Career growth opportunities
- Healthcare and prescription options for eligible employees
- Must be 19+ years old
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work various shifts
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Do you think you have what it takes to work at the home of Fun, Food, Sports and Spirits? If you do, click Apply Now and maybe you can be a part of our Frickin' Team!
Thank you for your interest in applying with Fricker's. We are always looking for great people and appreciate you taking the time to complete our application. If there are currently no immediate hiring needs, we will keep your information on file for future opportunities and contact qualified applicants at that time. Again, thank you for your time.
Licenses & Certifications
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization