Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
We are looking for a highly motivated, customer focused Restaurant Server to join our team! Servers are the face of our restaurant and responsible for our customers' experiences. Food server responsibilities include ensuring our tables are clean and tidy when guests arrive, presenting menus and serving food and beverages. This individual will need to be quick on your feet and have an engaging attitude.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Prepare the restaurant pre-shift for the service ahead
- Greet guests as they arrive or move about the restaurant
- Guide guests on their culinary journey through descriptive selling of the menu
- Be accurate in your order taking, confirming all special requests
- Be the master of the menu, understanding the details to enhance the conversation
- Work collaboratively with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Assist guests who have concerns to guide them to a resolution that leaves them happy
- Finalize the experience through timely and accurate bill presentation
What are we looking for?
- Someone with an engaging and welcoming personality
- Someone who is descriptive and can sale
- Someone with 2-4 years of food service experience
- Someone with knowledge of wine, beer, cocktails, and spirits
- Someone who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Someone with excellent communication skills
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.