- Aug 11, 2022
Our client is a life insurer in Singapore, we are looking for someone to join the new business underwriting team.
Reporting to the AVP, Underwriting Responsibilities:
- Underwrite new applications for life, accident & health, disability income and long term care proposals.
- Provide underwriting advice & support for financial planners through e-booking, emails and phone calls.
- Provide critical liaison and build strong business relationship between NBU and distribution channels.
- Conduct underwriting training for distribution channels.
- Project management, e.g. reviewing underwriting guidelines, review & streamline work processes to support business operations.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- At least 5 years of new business underwriting experience
- Life insurance knowledge preferred
- Able to work well in a team
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Jeremy (R) at for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
JEREMY TANG ZHIHAO
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R