We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager / Design Build Leader for the Transportation-Infrastructure Practice.
If you are an experienced engineer interested in growing your skills and working on exciting projects locally and across the county, then this is a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a Senior Project Manager / Design Build leader to build upon our alternative project delivery program by leading Design Build projects and providing owners representative program delivery services and pursuing growth of the program in our Midwest markets. This position will be responsible for assisting our clients by providing leadership and oversite related to the development and management of their alternative delivery program(s) as well as evaluating and developing recommendations regarding design build project targets, risk profiles, generating teaming opportunities, and managing proposals and project delivery teams to successfully deliver foundational programmatic documents and alternatively delivery projects.
- Support project development from, prepositioning, proposal strategy, partnership, and teaming development
- Support owners' alternative delivery programs, governance, practices/procedures/tools and programmatic development
- Manage design-build project pursuit and execution teams to deliver successful projects
- Forge and manage relationships with contractors and engineering firms to pursue design-build work
- Provide risk management, planning and implementation input related to contract reviews and project delivery
- Provide guidance and varying levels of involvement and assistance during execution of design-build project work
- Provide guidance and support as needed on collaborative project delivery owner advisory work
- Travel as required to engage with clients, partners, and project execution teams
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- 8+ years of progressive leadership experience in the alternative project delivery market
- Professional Engineering (PE) certification required
- Design-Build Experience in leading projects and/or owners representative services
- Experience working on interstate, interchange, and roadway reconstructions for state and county clients
- Experience leading or working with large multi-discipline teams
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and overall quality control and management
- Conscientious of project schedules and deadlines and budgets
- Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA) certification is preferred
- Experience working with the Illinois Department of Transportation and/or Illinois Tollway is preferred
We welcome you if you are ready to make your next big career move!
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
From managed toll lanes and long-range corridor plans to complex interchanges, major roadway, and segmental bridge designs, our teams provide the highest quality design solutions to our clients. Each day, we partner with transportation agencies and local governments across the country to keep our communities moving and improving the overall quality of life. By joining our team, you too can lead the evolution of transportation.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.