Senior Microsoft Dynamics NAV / D365 BC Support Consultant- Surrey - up to £40K Email: or call Responsibilities:
- Manage the Dynamics NAV/ D365 BC system. And manage/ mentor one other Dynamics Support Professional.
- Provide the company with essential reporting and data analysis.
- Develop solutions that improve the efficiency and capability of ERP system users.
- Perform financial analysis and implement actions to improve profitability.
- 2+ years Dynamics NAV/ D365BC support experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience of working in a helpdesk environment.
- C/AL, C side knowledge.
- Dynamics NAV certified
- D365 BC experience
- SQL Server experience
- .NET experience
- Degree educated
Opportunity:This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established successful Gold Partner. This is an opportunity to progress your career within Dynamics NAV towards consultancy or development, whilst also gaining management experience. Alternatively, it is a great chance for a NAV consultant to get back into a support role and reduce their travel time. As well as a fantastic career opportunity my client is offering a fantastic remuneration package, and regular training.