WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst (SKA) In a Client Focused role within BCG's Marketing & Sales Practice Area (E-commerce / Digital in Consumer), you will work in a growing global team, delivering value to clients via individual expertise and/or institutionalized knowledge assets (products, tools, data, workshops, frameworks, surveys, domain-specific data and related expertise, etc.). You will contribute on cases and proposals by contributing relevant analysis and insights and help case teams create strong impact for the client. While contributing to client cases, workshops and proposals, occasional travel to serve clients onsite during staffing assignments is expected to understand client requirements, and design / develop solutions.
You will support commercialization efforts for the topic/sector working, in conjunction with business leaders, through contributing analysis and insights to proposals, client workshops and marketing materials. Additionally, as a Senior Knowledge Analyst, you will contribute to developing intellectual property & assets for the business and assist in onboarding and training junior colleagues based on your topic/sector expertise.
The candidate is expected to have knowledge in the following topics:
Strategy / Commercial Design of E-commerce business - what it takes to set-up and run successful digital business in FMCG / Retail / Consumer Tech sector
Landscape of E-commerce and Digital business in FMCG / Retail in SEA (e.g. key players, business model, etc)
Digital marketing for E-commerce and FMCG / Retail firms - channels used, campaign set-up, measurement / attribution, latest trends
Some understanding on UI / UX design for E-commerce business
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Solving client problems through formulating relevant research and/or analytical approaches in E-commerce ./ Digital Commerce / Digital Marketing in Consumer sector
- Communicating with case teams and clients team members, in a credible and confident way
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working
- Flexibility and bringing a curious and creative mindset, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in E-commerce firms or Digital function within FMCG / Retail firms or Consulting with focus on Tech sector
- Prior position in Strategy / Commercial / Digital Marketing function preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required (advanced degree preferred)
- Fluency in English; other languages requested in certain locations
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
YOU'LL WORK WITH
As a Client Focus KT, you will work face to face with clients and with BCG Project Leaders, Associates, and Consultants. In the period between cases, you will collaborate with global topic leads and colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our internal and external clients. Our team is made up a diverse pool of knowledge positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative knowldege careers.
The Knowledge Team (KT) is a group of functional and/or industry experts leveraging deep domain knowledge to enable insight for case teams and clients. KT members are affiliated to BCG Practice Areas, plugged into the strategic agenda and building and deploying leading edge IP data tools/assets to deliver insight.
BCG's Knowledge Team members have the opportunity to be staffed on cases and help co-create insights with case teams and clients through expert perspectives on industry trends, delivery of proprietary data or tools in a particular function and complex research and analysis of market information. KT members also support the PA's business development and proposals and help to organize and codify the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior business value for its clients.