- Immediate impact in the healthcare space
- New technologies, adaptive approaches, high growth ceiling
About Our Client
The client's main goal and mission is to radically improve healthcare with better outcomes at lower costs by collecting, organizing, and activating health information. The client provides a virtual care solution for people living with chronic conditions, including type 2 diabetes, hypertension, healthy weight, and mental and behavioral health. Within this discipline of their business, and as the Senior Software Engineer, you will have the freedom to prepare plans for your own work, participate in technical reviews, select the most promising concepts, implement advances in current state-of-the-art software technology, and identify opportunities for productivity and quality improvement.
The Successful Senior Fullstack Software Developer will:
- Write any necessary Back End code for the virtual care solution in an agile team.
- Review designs of major software components, systems, and features.
- Champion code quality, maintainability, reliability, and security.
- Contribute heavily to user story definition that takes our technology stack into consideration, but also continue to push the bounds of what is possible.
- Find, monitor, and address performance issues.
- Work closely with privacy, security and quality reviewers to ensure compliance.
- Identify and implement software development processes that enable your team to continuously improve design, implementation, test, deployment, and maintenance.
- End-to-end diagnostic software development through requirement analysis, implementation, and testing.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Senior Fullstack Software Developer has:
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or similar Software Engineering Discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in development, fullstack work experience highly preferred.
- 2+ years experience on Java SaaS project(s).
- Experience in Node.js or React a huge plus.
- Experience in an agile work environment.
- Mentorship experience preferred but not required.
- Understanding of macro level requirements, converting them and delivering a technical robust product.
- Experience in highly scalable and distributed applications.
- An ability to effectively communicate while working remotely or in office with other team members and managers.
- A problem solving mindset to tackle new challenges and remain curious about new approaches.
What's on Offer
What's on offer for the selected Senior Software Engineer?
- Base salary up to $200,000 - negotiable depending on what you bring to the table
- Unlimited paid time off and potential flexible work hours
- Hybrid work with 2 days in the office, with the option for fully remote work after the first 3 months
- Incentive stock and equity options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Short term, long term and life disability insurance
- Competitive company match 401(k) program, up to 6% of annual salary
- Employee referral bonuses, up to $500/quarter
- Consistent standups from direct manager for the first quarter
- Mentorship and leadership opportunities within, with training
- Social events and networking events quarterly
- Company paid travel to conventions, nationally and regionally