Senior Automation Test Engineer / Business Partner required by global market leading organisation based out of their Bristol Office (1-2 day onsite in Bristol, the remaining days can be worked remotely). The Senior Automation Test Engineer / Business Partner will work in collaboration with an internal customer of our client to deliver integrated industry standard processes ensuring that impacts to the business process is beneficial, common and increases the efficiency and effectiveness of the supply chain.
- Responsible for full testing lifecycle covering activities from Impact assessment, analysis of requirements, preparation of test scripts, test execution, defect management and delivery of testing reports.
- Collaborate closely with project stakeholders and business users as the testing SME in order to provide the key considerations for testing, advise on testable requirements and coaching of testing processes.
- Performing test automation, planning and reporting
- Defining automated acceptance tests that prove that the functionality required
- Defining and maintaining the automation tests for applications.
- Writing test case, logging defects and test reports.
- Liaising with programme team to write test cases, discuss defects and run defect triage meetings.
- Perform automated and manual test execution.
- Report risks and issues to the Project Manager and the test manager
- Daily Reporting of test progress to the projects
- Weekly reporting the test activities to the programme,.
Education & Experience:
- Ideally qualified to degree level or equivalent in a business discipline or closely related field
- Hands-on experience in automation testing within API, windows and web applications
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of CI/CD processes
- HP Quality Centre or ALM
- Eclipse/IntelliJ IDE
- Selenium webdriver with Test NG
- SOAP UI
- Testing certification from the BCS (e.g. ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Intermediate Level) or other equivalent institute
- HP Sprinter
- IBM Rational DOORS
- Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Knowledge of security testing and ability to understand security concepts
- Knowledge of Performance testing
This fantastic role comes with a starting salary to £60,000 p/a and is accompanied with a benefits package which includes a 12% performance related bonus, a contributary pension (They will double what you put in to a max 5% (So 15% total), 26-27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Sick Pay, Private Medical Cover (BUPA), Life Insurance (6x Salary) and they will refund relevant tuition to name but a few.