JHNA is currently seeking a Security and Information Manager to support our Army Aviation Government customer at Fort Eustis, VA. This individual will provide administration of the Secret Compartmental Information Facility (SCIF) and enable knowledge management and information technology capability for the SCIF located on-site at Fort Eustis, VA.
JHNA is a Digital Engineering firm focused on providing engineering and technical services primarily to DoD's Aviation communities. JHNA is a critical partner to these communities providing MBSE, MOSA, and platform security (cyber and anti-tamper) support. JHNA offers highly competitive benefit packages and a culture that fosters teamwork and collaboration all while supporting our Warfighter! Roles/Responsibilities:
- Manage the access, physical security, information technology capability, and SIPRNET access in accordance appropriate regulations and policies of the facility.
- Maintain access logs and verify/grants access to facility.
- Manage the knowledge hierarchy and file system on SIPRNET for the SCIF on various projects.
- Coordinate with Army Aviation Technology Development Directorate security POC/Manager on policy, procedures, quality assurance matters and inspections.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Active DoD issued Secret Clearance
- Relevant experience in physical or facility security management and procedures
- Mastery of the MicroSoft Office suite
- Understanding of DOD and Army physical and cyberspace security policies
- Understanding of AKO-S capabilities and JWICS.