The future is full of possibilities. At TherapyTravelers, we're excited about what the future holds for special education which is why we're changing the industry for the better. Our team has come together with a common goal: Work Hard, Be Kind. If you're ready to change lives, we want to hear from you.
TherapyTravelers is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for a contract School Speech Language Pathologist for the 2022-2023 school year:
- Location: Tigard, OR
- Duration: September 6, 2022 - June 21, 2023
- Onsite or Virtual: On-Site
- Full or Part Time: Full Time
- Schedule: 7.5 hours/day
- Caseload description: Work with school district staff to evaluate children for communication disorders involving articulation, voice, fluency, and language impairments as referred by the district. Conduct hearing screenings. Develop and implement individualized programs to meet individual student's needs to correct existing communication disorders. As necessary, select programs and instruct students and/or staff, in the use of augmentative communication devices. Consult and collaborate with teachers and parents regarding speech and language disabilities, and services and related student activities. Maintain appropriate records and reports.
TherapyTravelers offers a variety of benefits for you and your loved ones. As a valued and respected part of the TherapyTravelers family, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation packages for both local and travel positions
- Day 1 Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Day 1 PTO & Holiday Pay
- 401K match
- Weekly pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Continuing education reimbursement
- License reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities
- Referral bonus of $1000
- Our therapists are partnered with advocates and support leaders from day 1, industry exclusive support team in place from day one of assignment
The minimum qualifications for a Speech Pathologist:
- 1 year of verifiable, professional experience as an SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid SLP license or in process in the state of practice
At TherapyTravelers, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise to school-based special education as your singular focus. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines: SPED Educators, Behavioral and Mental Health, Sign Language Interpretation, and more.
We appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, you'll receive a $1,000 referral bonus. Ask your Recruiter to learn more!