The Tradewind Cheshire West & Chester team are looking for a School Caretaker to join a local Primary School in Chester on a full time, permanent basis.
The school is looking for an experienced caretaker that is looking for a long term/permanent contract at a local primary school to start as soon as possible. The working hours are 7:15am to 1:15am and then 3:15pm to 6:15pm Monday to Friday with an hourly rate of £12.50.
The role entails the normal roles and responsibilities of a caretaker with key holder responsibilities of opening and closing of the school. You will also be required to manage the cleaners and ensure the cleanliness and safety of the school is maintained.
Previous experience with maintenance and construction would be preferred.
To be considered from his role, we will need -
- Proof of Right to Work, this could be your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A CV that covers 10 years of education or employment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one with us. (We will refund the cost of the DBS)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to £100
- Over 45 CPD courses to help further your development!
- A dedicated consultant to support you around the clock.
- We offer a complimentary Teaching Assistant course to help you understand the role!
If you are interested in this Caretaker role in Chester, the click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at or call .