If smaller companies with a family-feel appeal to you, here's a great opportunity! Work for a small systems integrator, specializing in the stable industry of water/wastewater.
You will stay on the leading edge in Control Technology and Data Integration while working in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Why work in scenic Colorado and look at a computer screen all day?
The company is small but they offer competitive compensation, full medical benefits, retirement plan contribution of 5%, paid vacation, and more! Plus, they are so family-friendly your dog can come to work with you!
To ensure compliance with Homeland Security guidelines, all staff must pass a stringent background check. US Citizenship is required.
- Ability to design, program, install, and test process control equipment, components, and/or systems.
- Strong understanding of PLC wiring and programming.
- Understanding syncing vs. sourcing
- High proficiency in working with 4-20mA analog loops.
- Ability to read and modify electrical schematics. Basic familiarity with NEC standards.
- Familiarity with calibrating and programming instruments
- Should be fluent in most or all IEC 61131-3 languages.
- Background In Object-Oriented programming such as Python and C+ is a plus but not necessary for day-to-day duties.
- Familiarity with SCADA/HMI programming platforms such as iFix, Wonderware, Factory Talk Ignition, and RedLion.
- Basic networking capabilities and understanding of virtualized systems and Servers. Candidates with IT backgrounds in Cyber Security with certifications such as Security+, CASP+, OSCP, CEH, CPENT, CISA or CISSP will be given special consideration.
- High proficiency with Windows Operating Systems and associated packages eg Excel, Word, Outlook
- Understanding of telemetry systems utilizing UHF, VHF, ISM 900, and IEC 802.11xx is a huge plus.
- Strong problem-solving and research abilities.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to design, develop and modify software control systems
- Able to lift 80 pounds
- Travel: Mostly to local sites in Colorado. May be occasional travel to other states. Approximately 8 overnights a month. Almost always home on the weekends.
- Must have a valid unrestricted Driver's License.
Why work here?
- Family atmosphere, where they understand the value of work/life balance
- Paid hourly with overtime paid at time and a half
- Stable company that has been in business for over 35 years
- 30 minutes from downtown Denver
- Competitive pay and benefits and room for advancement