Technical Analyst - SAP Finance Analyst - 6 months - £550 Inside IR35 - HybridYour new companyAn awarding stock exchange based out of London, England.Your new roleThe role is for a technical business analyst to gather business requirements from business users and business architects for effective data mapping. Prepare technical design documents and sits with Data Modeler to design data model and high-level design documents.What you'll need to succeed
- Strong experience in SAP S/4 Billing, S/4 HANA Finance, Controlling, profitability analysis, Project Systems, FI Integration with MM, SD / CRM / FI / CI module.
- Strong understanding of finance business processes and accounting practices.
- Strong SAP Finance skills: SAP FICO, S4 Finance or Central Finance.
- Participating in the Design Authority as a key core member to ensure that relevant designs meet with defined goals.
- Identifying and managing risks relevant to the solution or architecture.
- Developing strong collaborative relationship with the team and key business stakeholders.
- Working with third party and partner personnel to develop strong solutions.
- Should be able to Design, Architect and detail the key Finance Processes with key focus on sub ledger (AA, AR, AP, PA) and integration with Billing including implementation planning, fit gap analysis, configuration, specifying functional and technical analysis, testing, rollout, and post-implementation support.
- Proven experience in agile delivery methods, change management, test strategy and execution, cutover planning, and execution.
What you'll get in return
- Access to market leading technologies.
- Competitive day rate.
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.