Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark Hospitality is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
As a Barista and Counter Attendant, you will work in a beloved resort with an amazing oceanfront location as you fill a support role in ensuring guest satisfaction through food and beverage services. You will be focused on optimizing each guest's experience by providing a warm, relaxing, personalized and incredibly friendly environment to every guest.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for a highly motivated, and customer focused to join our team as a Food and Beverage Counter Attendant and Barista! This role is responsible for assisting guests at our food and beverage outlet with taking orders, preparing food items with coffees, expressos, cappuccinos, lattes and juice beverages, selling items over the counter and simply engaging with guests. This person will be need be detail oriented, great communication skills and will work with the Point-of-Sale system regularly. They will be working closely with different members of our team, so they will need to be quick on your feet and have an engaging attitude.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
- Maintain a great relationship with all guests and members of the team
- Be a master of the POS system
- Be highly organized to maintain control and timeliness in closing out all guest checks
- Maintain a cash bank
- Experience using an expresso machine
- Be willing to jump in where needed to assist in delivering top service levels
- Responsible for the knowledge and promotion of all menus and items offered
- Responsible for maintaining stock- all shelves are stocked, pantry is stocked, and prepared for each shift.
- Responsible for keeping area clean and stocked. FOH and BOH inventory
- Ascertains guest satisfaction; in the event of dissatisfaction, is a creative problem solver
- Complies with accounting guidelines regarding receipt of payments, check total verification, tip disbursement, cash drawer and house bank management.
- Balance house bank at the end of the shift. Retrieves and returns bank from vault to workstation and return, to ensure accountability.
What are we looking for?
- Someone with an engaging and welcoming personality
- Someone with a strong attention to detail
- Someone who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Someone with excellent communication skills
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.