Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: .
The Solution Architect at Guidehouse is a client-facing, subject-matter expert role. Candidates should have deep functional Salesforce Platform expertise and strong interpersonal skills. The Solution Architect is responsible for client delivery, proposal support, new business opportunity identification, knowledge management, and must be able to materially influence the successful outcome of specific objectives of the Guidehouse Salesforce practice growth. The Solution Architect owns the solution construction including the engagement approach and technical components presented to the client.
- Responsible for the overall design of the functional solution and for recommending best practice solution designs based on client business needs
- Manage complex projects including responsibility for project timelines, deliverables, and resources during all project phases, from requirements gathering through go-live and post deployment client support
- Provide detailed level of pre-sales support to include effort estimates and staffing decisions for proposed solutions
- Lead Discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers business, functional, and technological requirements and synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving: configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
- Articulate the benefits and risks to a solutions feasibility and functionality
- Participate in practice development and continuously look to improve the delivery model and implementation process
- Contribute significantly to thought leadership across the platform including ideation and design of new accelerators
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance, coaching and mentoring to developers and other junior staff
- Active multi-cloud Salesforce certifications and ability to achieve additional relevant certifications upon hire
- US Citizenship required
- 10+ years of external consulting experience
- 10+ years of Salesforce implementation experience in an agile development environment
- 10+ years of experience identifying and documenting business process requirements, developing process flow analysis, data modeling, functional design experience, and creating project plans
- 10+ years project management experience in a technology or consulting setting
- 10+ years leading dynamic and highly effective teams on both small and enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, lead customer support projects, mentor teams of junior team members and effectively manage client escalations
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate processes across disparate systems, incorporating best practices
- Experience writing user stories to capture Salesforce requirements
- Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications
- Experience with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills, relationship focus, and strong technical and business acumen
- Detail-oriented with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to multi-task, and a high degree of emotional intelligence
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business
- Master's Degree preferred
- Public Sector experience preferred, but not required
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
- This position is open to candidates virtually from Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Arizona or Eastern, Pacific, Central, and Aleutian time zones.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive