Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 143686 in the subject line of the email. Responsibilities SaaS Software Web Developer Who We Are:
Oracle is building a SaaS solution that is going to take the Public Safety industry by storm and we want your help! Our mission is simple. We want to provide an unrivaled software solution that serves our First Responders so that they can better serve you and your community. We are looking for an experienced Web Developer that is passionate, innovative, love solving complex challenges, strives for exceptional quality software, and wants to make a difference in peoples lives. Who You Are:
As a SaaS Web Developer, you play a critical role in designing and implementing a suite of services that focus on user experience, performance, AI/ML, real-time event, and data processing. As a remote developer, you not only follow best practices, standards, and processes employed by the team but feel comfortable contributing to them as well. You have strong communication skills with a penchant for radiating information. You enjoy rapid iteration and working closely with Product Management and a Design Team to produce user experiences that will delight our users and make them wonder what they ever did without our software. You have a strong pulse on the cloud development community keeping up on news and changes as they come. What you will do:
What you've done:
- Responsible for working with the team to develop and maintain the full-stack web application
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Collaborate with the engineering and product teams, contribute to the definition of specifications for new features, and own the development of those features
- Define and implement the web UI/UX
- Implement and/or assist with web service and backend microservice development
- Guide the team regarding constraints and best practices in a web platform environment
- Proactively identify and solve bottlenecks, fix bugs and performance issues
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Ensure testing strategy is followed within the team
- Support the services you build in production
About Us Diversity and Inclusion:
- 5+ years of Frontend Development experience
- 3+ years of experience working with the following:
- SPA frameworks (React/Preact, Angular, Vue)
- Linux/Unix development (Oracle Linux preferred)
- Oracle database, MySQL (experience with MS SQL and/or NoSQL is a plus)
- CI/CD (Jenkins and GitLab CI)
- Containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, and docker-compose)
- Cloud computing platform (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Services)
- Git version-control and collaboration (GitLab)
- Issue tracking and collaboration (Jira and Confluence)
- Product/Service ownership or Project Management experience a plus
- Experienced with ITIL V3, Foundation Level certified preferred
- REST Web Services
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
Thats why were committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. Its when everyones voice is heard and valued that were inspired to go beyond whats been done before. Disclaimer:
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law. Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer