Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - Emergency Department RN
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
Veteran Traveler or researching your first assignment options, You are in the right place.
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?
Why complete multiple applications just to get information before you know if there is something you are interested in?
Since 2010 HCEN has used its 5 decades of Traveling as HealthCare Professional & Staffing Agency owners to better serve those interested in being a "Traveler"
Over 21,000 HealthCare Professionals have utilized this form in the last 2 years and saved themselves hours of research.
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short " More Information Request "
Critical Need RN Travel Assignment Specialties:
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.