The Transportation division of AECOM is seeking a dynamic experienced Right of Way /Relocation Specialist
to join our Raleigh NC
office. This role provides acquisition and relocation assistance for the client (i.e., Department of Transportation) and has the potential to progress into management of the team. Duties include:
- Conducting personal interviews with all claimants to be relocated, including business and residential.
- Preparation of a Relocation Pre-Acquisition Survey and Report in accordance with the Right-of-Way Manual and governing regulations, as necessary.
- Identify relocation needs and suggested solutions, including Housing of Last Resort.
- Negotiate claims in accordance with the Right-of-Way Manual, following good faith negotiation procedures.
- Prepare settlement documents and secure signatures.
- Review right-of-way plans and make field inspections, including personal visits with property owners affected by the project.
- Attend meetings as necessary.
- Prepare condemnation documents and provide condemnation support to the client.
- Provide litigation support as necessary.
- Research public records to determine ownership and prepare title search reports.
- Prepare payment packages for claim and relocation payments.
- Provide property management services to the client as needed, including preparation of an inventory of improvements and property inspections, in accordance with the Right-of-Way Manual.
- Perform other right-of-way tasks or duties as directed by manager.
work in concert with project managers and contribute assistance and help in decisions when requested. At AECOM, were delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether its improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water, or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise, and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment, and new energy. Were one global team 47,000 strong driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world. AECOM - Transportation
As populations grow, so do demands for safe, expedient, and cost-effective transportation. AECOMs Transportation business line partners with clients around the world to build, modernize and expand transportation projects that carry all our communities into the future safely and reliably.
We use our extensive knowledge in planning, designing, and managing transportation systems as well as restoring and replacing aging infrastructure to help our public and private clients find smarter, more advanced ways to move people across cities, countries, and continents.
Our integrated approach and social responsibility have earned us the trust of local municipalities, government agencies, commercial clients, and public-private partnerships. Our expertise and global reach enable us to deliver high-quality solutions Minimum Requirements
- BA/BS plus 4 YORE or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
- North Carolina Real Estate license.
- Valid Drivers license with a good driving record.
What We Offer
- IRWA designation or certification preferred.
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether youre working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and lets get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each persons potential, and well help you reach yours. Job Category
Engineering - Transportation Business Line
Transportation Business Group
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS) Country
United States of America Position Status
Full Time Requisition/Vacancy No.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.