Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Lylo Swim Club/Don Woods Say When Rooftop Bar!
Originally designed by famed Phoenix architect, Fred Melville Guirey, Rise Uptown's two hotel towers have been artfully restored to their stylish mid-century glory. Featuring sleek floor-to-ceiling window walls and a signature soaring zigzag roofline, these posh former office towers are once again home to Phoenix's movers and shakers.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for a highly motivated and analytical individual to join our team as Restaurant Manager. This individual is a proactive solution seeker, they lead by example, don't settle for the normal, and continuously encourage and engage their team members. They will assist in providing the strategic leadership required to achieve the fiduciary and quality goals for the Food and Beverage operations. They will ensure the effective and efficient operation of all facets of the the hotel/resort Food and Beverage operations, while improving on the current model and be responsible for managing in a manner consistent with the mission, operating philosophy, standards, and values of the Benchmark.
- Attend weekly meetings, relaying information about upcoming events to staff under his/her supervision.
- Supply information about the Food and Beverage capabilities and programs to other departments and clients or potential clients.
- Respond to needs and requests of guests and potential guests.
- Ensure that implementation and maintenance of standards of food, beverage and service quality are commensurate with a first-class operation.
- Implement effective cost controls for food, beverage and labor.
- Must be able to understand, read and explain profit & loss statements, labor reports, cost reductions, including labor.
- Develop workable systems for inventory, receiving and product utilization (product cost).
- Develop standards of productivity for food & beverage personnel.
- Responsible for implementing company-wide system
- Create appealing, high quality, marketable cycle menus and special event menus.
- Create a comfortable atmosphere to encourage committed and loyal employees.
- Oversee hiring and training programs for food and beverage personnel.
- Develop management skills in employees.
- Oversee weekly payroll for department.
- Assist in all Food and Beverage outlets in whatever capacity needed.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in food and beverage operation
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pleasant and positive personality.
- Well organized.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.