Do you want to make a positive change in the lives of children & youth? Do you want to improve the lives of others?
At Devereux as a Direct Support Professional, you will impact the individuals you are working with by unlocking their full potential on a daily basis.
Every day as a Direct Support Professional you will
- Ensure the individuals you are working with are safe
- Engage in daily activities such as ADL's, Recreational, and Social Activities with individuals
- Address and redirect inappropriate behavior of individuals you are working with
- Implement treatment plan goals and objectives
You will be offered:
- Opportunities to learn and grow in the behavioral health and human services fields.
- Fun, fast-paced supportive environment where you can participate in the treatment planning process.
- Opportunities to teach youth valuable life skills and be a positive role model.
- Quality Low-Cost Benefits, student loan debt assistance and 30-day benefit eligibility waiting period
Available Shifts:7am-3pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-8am
Payrates: $16.50-$19.06/hr (based on experience and education)
Sign On Bonus: FT=$1,000/PT=$500
Devereux Pennsylvania Children's Services (DPACS) center serves children, adolescents and young adults with autism spectrum disorders, intellectual and developmental disabilities, behavioral, emotional and psychiatric challenges and disorders. Located in West Chester and Malvern Pennsylvania, services provided include psychiatric residential treatment (PRTF), residential treatment (RTF), acute inpatient psychiatric hospital (AIP), assessment services, community-based mental health services, community-based employment training and social skills training, and approved private school educational services to male and female children and adolescents (6-21 years of age) with diagnoses of intellectual disabilities, autism spectrum disorders, concomitant psychiatric and behavioral challenges often associated with experiencing some level of trauma in their lives.
What is Devereux doing to support and protect the health and safety of our staff during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Devereux is committed to the health and safety of our staff. All Devereux centers have formal infectious-disease and emergency-management plans tailored to specifically address the unique aspects of communicable disease prevention including COVID-19. Learn More: #covid .
Keywords: hiring immediately, direct care, IDD/Autism, mental health worker, direct support professional,