Residential Care Skills Coach
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working in partnership with an Ofsted Grade 1 Training Provider who are recruiting for a Skills Coach - Residential Child Care on a Permanent basis.
Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum + £375 monthly car allowance
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Field Based with a South Remit (Cornwall/Devon/Somerset)
Hours: Full Time
The purpose of this role is to deliver training and coaching to apprentices through current frameworks & new standards with the aim of each learner successfully achieving end point assessment. You will be responsible for delivering quality, engaging and motivational 1-2-1 and group schemes of work to apprentices.
- As a Skills Coach you will need to deliver timely full framework apprenticeships including Functional skills (mathematics/English/ICT Levels 1 & 2)
- Set and monitor training targets that link on and off the job training
- Act as a client liaison to support client programme development
- Adhere to ESFA/CIF/OFSTED/AO requirements
- Manage your diary effectively to ensure all apprentices are seen on a 4-week basis
- Organise and maintain documentation to demonstrate the progress apprentices are making
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs
- Be quality driven and always put the learner at the heart of everything you do
- Advise and guide learners to make informed choices in relation to their future development, including further qualifications and career progression
- To attend standisation & team meetings
- Have minimum 2 years relevant occupational experience in Residential Child Care up-to Level 5.
- Have a drive and passion for delivering timely quality provision
- Have previous experience of motivating and engaging curriculum delivery and a track record of successful learner outcomes
- Hold (or be working to) a A1/CAVA or equivalent qualification
- Hold (or be working to) a teaching or equivalent qualification
- Hold (or be working to) a V1/IQA or equivalent qualification (desirable)
- Car driver essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to engage with clients and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Drive, determination and flexibility to achieve quality objectives and targets
- A strong passion for lifelong learning
- Professionalism and credibility in managing internal and external relationships
- A strong team-player with a determined and flexible approach to making a positive impact in the new organisation.
For more information on this opportunity please feel free to contact Imperial Professionals. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days, please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.