Zurich North America is currently looking for a Regulatory Services Analyst to state the filing process in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements out of our North America headquarter office located in Schaumburg, IL.
North America Regulatory Services serves an important role as a multifaceted interface between Zurich's business and the ever-changing regulatory environment. Through our various functional teams, Regulatory Services helps the organization profitably negotiate and operate within the complex web of laws and regulations applicable to our business.
This role is responsible for bureau or proprietary product filings for specified lines of business, filed on a countrywide basis.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Filing preparation
- Bureau circular tracking
- DOI objection management and updates to databases serving as repositories for regulatory
- E-filing and product information
- Supports market conduct exams
- Conduct audits and litigation requests
- Under technical direction, works on assignments of higher complexity
- Bachelors Degree and 2 or more years of experience in insurance, state filing regulatory operations, underwriting services or customer service area
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 4 or more years' experience in insurance, state filing regulatory operations, underwriting services or customer service area.
- Zurich Certified Insurance Apprentice, including an Associate Degree and 2 or more years of experience in insurance, state filing regulatory operations, underwriting services or customer service area.
- Knowledge of commercial insurance products.
- Knowledge of state filing laws and regulations applicable to insurance products.
- Strong prioritization and organization skills; including multi-tasking workflows.
- Knowledge of SERFF filing system
- Bachelor's degree in risk management and Insurance
- Underwriting knowledge
- Paralegal certification
- Knowledge of policy insurance systems and/or web authoring tools.
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel and SharePoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
As a condition of employment at Zurich, employees must adhere to our COVID-related health and safety protocols ( ), including, without limitation, a requirement that employees attest as to their vaccination status with a YES/NO, and upload proof of vaccination status, or negative COVID test results when allowable, to a third-party vendor. These are continuously re-evaluated and the requirements may change at any time.
A future with Zurich. What can go right when you apply at Zurich?
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 150 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today, Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. We serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and we insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and competitive compensation. Please click here to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers' expectations. Zurich does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE disability/vet
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Location(s): AM - Schaumburg
Remote Working: No
Schedule: Full Time
Linkedin Recruiter Tag: #LI-PC1