Forest City Nursing and Rehab -
Forest City Nursing & Rehabilitation is looking for Registered Nurses RN to join our skilled nursing facility in Forest City, PA.
Special Weekend Baylor program; work 30 hours and get paid for 38, AND receive full benefits!
The Registered Nurse is responsible for coordinating the delivery of care, monitoring and evaluating the outcome of practice and standards of care, and for providing direct nursing care in a self-directed manner.
Our Nurses are United by Compassion, Led by Purpose!
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
SMS RN Forest City for a rapid application: 717.803.2980
- 7am-11pm ( Saturday and Sunday)
- 3pm -7am (Saturday and Sunday or Friday and Saturday)
- 11pm - 3pm ( Saturday and Sunday or Friday and Saturday)
- Registered Nurse of this state
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- and Paid Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you'll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month's paycheck*
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.