Barre Gardens Nursing and Rehab -
Barre Gardens Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Registered Nurse RN for our skilled nursing facility in Barre, VT.
**Vermont license not required. Active RN License from other states suffice**
Special Weekend Baylor program; Weekend Baylor Program work 36 hours and gets paid for 40 hours , AND receive full benefits!
The Registered Nurse is responsible for coordinating the delivery of care, monitoring and evaluating the outcome of practice and standards of care, and for providing direct nursing care in a self-directed manner.
Our Nurses are United by Compassion, Led by Purpose!
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
SMS us the word "RN Barre" for a rapid application: 717.803.2980.
- Four 8-hour shifts or three 12-hour shifts, and all must be over the weekend days of (Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday)
- Registered Nurse of this state
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- and Paid Time-Off (vacation, personal, and sick).
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you'll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month's paycheck*
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.