Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
24 months of Medical Surgical / Telemetry Unit experience is required.
3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
Candidates must have a New York license in hand at the time of application.
Candidates must live at least 75 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
- Shift: No Guaranteed Hours; Minimal RTO will be allowed due to length of contract.
- BLS and ACLS requires AHA.
- Facility is converting to EPIC, these needs will cover while perm staff is training.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: NY
- Certifications: Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-09-21
- Expected Length: 10 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3