Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
24 months of Emergency Department experience is required.
Candidates must have applied for New Mexico license or compact license before applying for this role.
There is a mileage limit of 75 miles in order to be considered a traveler for this role.
COVID vaccination and booster required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Please note that Lovelace Health System does expect that RN's can start their own IV's. Please ensure that any RN's submitted have this skill set.
Please remember that Lovelace is not accepting excessive RTO requests and does not allow block scheduling for travelers.
- Shift: No Guaranteed Hours. Facility encourages 48 hour straight time!
- BLS, PALS and ACLS requires AHA. ATLS certification is required too.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: NM
- Certifications: Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses Certification, Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course, Trauma Nurse Core Course, NIH Stroke Scale, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-10-09
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3