Keeping people safe at home and out of the hospital is more important than ever. BAYADA Registered Nurses (RNs) are Heroes on the Home Front, delivering the highest-quality private duty nursing care to help people live their best lives where they most want to be-at home.
If the hero in you wants to make a difference, provide meaningful one-on-one care, and develop relationships with both clients and team members, BAYADA has many opportunities and schedules to find your perfect fit.
As a Registered Nurse (RN)
, you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You'll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
Training provided for pediatrics, trachs and vents! We have immediate needs for a Weekend Warrior, Registered Nurse (RN) in the following areas: We are offering a $5,000 Sign on Bonus with a one year commitment working 16 hours per weekend.
Supported by a team dedicated to your success, our Registered Nurses (RNs) enjoy:
- Oil City
- Please inquire about current incentives
Qualifications for Registered Nurses (RNs):
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support so you'll never feel alone
- Variety of shifts to fit your lifestyle
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid, industry-leading training
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- Local and national reward and recognition programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job - we invest in our care team
- A positive and stable working environment with a supportive office team
- Certifications to advance your skills
- Employee referral bonuses for referring your friends & family to BAYADA
- Current RN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum of 4 months clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
If you're the type of RN who rises to the occasion, join our trusted team of home health care professionals who find working at BAYADA much more than a career-it's their calling. Apply today!
BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020
MAR-WPA As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.